25th March, 4-7pm
PROGRESSION: On Thursday 25th March we will be taking part in the Venn group Virtual Careers & Progression Evening. A fantastic FREE event for students to join, along with parents/guardians. Visit virtual exhibition stands, hosted by local employers and university representatives, there will also be the opportunity to participate in careers, degree apprenticeships and university admissions talks. You can also visit our stand and ask us questions about Life at Wilberforce.
We’ll have over 80 exhibitors attending (see the list at the foot of this page) and keep checking our daily Instagram page for profiles on who’s attending so make sure you follow us at @wilbercareers
How to visit:
- The event is live on Thursday 25th March- 4pm – 7pm
- Register using your email address here: https://collegecareersfair.vfairs.com/
How the event will look:When you first join:
You’ll be able to scroll to view all booths, or select from the A-Z list.
You’ll also be able to visit the Auditorium where you can access any of the ten talks taking place.
- You’ll be invited to take a two minute survey about the event and automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one of five £50 Amazon vouchers!
- Join the ‘Scavenger Hunt’ to locate slices of pizza in different areas of the fair- earn points the more you collect, and those with the highest points will win £25 a Dominos voucher!
- Add any resources you like such as videos, leaflets and brochures to your online ‘swag bag’ and these will be emailed to you after the event
- Some exhibitors will be advertising current and upcoming vacancies
|360 Chartered Accountants||A P Robinson & Co||Association of Taxation Technicians||Autism Plus|
|Avant Skills Academy||BAE Systems||Bishop Grosseteste University||Bosch Rexroth|
|British Army||British Heart Foundation||Careers @ Drax||Care Plus Grop|
|Castle Employment||City Health Care Partnership CIC||Culture and Creative Partnerships||CU Scarborough|
|Derwent Training Association||DFDS||East Riding of Yorkshire Council||Engie|
|EY||Forrester Boyd Chartered Accountants||Franklin Sixth Form College||HETA|
|Hull City Council – Work Experience||Hull York Medical School||Humberside Police||Job Centre Plus|
|John Leggott College||JTL Training||Kaplan Financial||KCOM|
|Leeds Beckett University||Manchester Metropolitan University||NAVIGO||Nestlé Academy|
|North East Lincolnshire Council||North Lincolnshire Council||North Yorkshire County Council||ONGO|
|Orsted||Pepperells Solicitors||Phillips 66||RB (Reckitt Benckiser)|
|Renewable Energy Systems (RES)||Royal Air Force||Royal Fleet Auxillary||RSM|
|Scarborough Borough Council||Scarborough Sixth Form College||Scunthorpe United – NCS|
|Sheffield Hallam University||Ship Safe Training Group Ltd (SSTG)||Smailes Goldie Group||Stephen Joseph Theatre|
|Technical Absorbents||Tech Week Humber||The University of Law||University of Hull|
|University of Lincoln||University of Oxford||University of Sheffield||University of York|
|Wilberforce Sixth Form College||Wilkin Chapman LLP||WiME||Wren Kitchens|
|Wyke Sixth Form College||YH Training Services Ltd||YIPIYAP|
SEE YOU THERE!!!