With September fast approaching, there isn’t long to go until you enrol as a Wilberforce student. This page houses all of the documents you will need for when you enrol, so make sure you have everything you need before coming to your appointment. 

All enrolment appointments have now been sent to prospective students through the post, along with the forms you will need to bring to your appointment. These forms are also linked below. 

Here are the things you will need to bring with you at enrolment:

  •  Your exam results, including exam slips and certification (not applicable for those students who studied with us last year or have been home educated).
  • A completed Parental Communication and Consent Form
  • A completed BTEC Examination Entry Form
  • If applicable, a completed application form for financial support (Vulnerable Group Bursary, Discretionary Bursary and Free Meals) along with any evidence outlined in the guidance.
If you are enrolling onto a health or childcare course, you will need to have a DBS check. Please read the DBS Policy and Guidance Notes and bring the relevant documents to your appointment.

parental communication & consent form

bursary & free meals application form & guidance

btec examination
entry form

DBS policy & Guidance notes

student commitment agreement

information on the college bus services