Enrolment for Sept 2020
- August 24, 25 and 26 is for new students coming from other schools
- September 1 and 2 is for Wilberforce students who have already been studying with us and are returning to
- progress from a Level 1 course to a Level 2 course
- progress from a Level 2 course to a Level 3 course
- progress from the first year of a Level 3 course, to the second year of that course
- start a new course having completed their Level 3 course
August 24, 25 and 26 is for new students coming from other schools.
Enrolment packs have been sent to all applicants and interviewees. In the pack you will receive a letter with a date and time slot for you to come into college for enrolment.
We will not send enrolment packs out after 20 August as this does not allow enough time for them to reach you before enrolment. Forms from the packs will be available at enrolment and late applicants will be allocated a date and time to enrol and informed by email or over the phone.