Future Student Evening – 10 FEB
** UPDATE – NEW INTERVIEW SESSION ADDED, DUE TO HIGH DEMAND**
Come and explore, in person, what life is like at Wilberforce
This is a fantastic opportunity to see first-hand why Wilberforce Sixth Form College is the right choice for you. Bring along parents/guardians, family and friends on Thursday 10 February, 4:30pm-6:30pm and learn a little more about our award-winning College.
Here’s a taster of what’s on offer at the event:
- Meet and greet with our subject specialists teaching staff to find out more about our wide range of courses
- Take a tour of our fantastic facilities, including university-style study spaces, state-of-the-art labs, newly renovated performance spaces and industry-standard salons – and our brand-new T Level Health suite
- Experience live music and theatre performances from our talented Music and Drama students
- Chat with current students to discover more about what to expect at sixth form college
Worried about when you’ll be able to grab a bite to eat?
Don’t be! Our pizza and panini bar will be open throughout the evening, serving delicious food and refreshments right here on campus.
COVID UPDATE: The evening will hopefully still take place as planned from 4.30pm. In line with the latest Department of Education guidance on the Omicron variant of Covid-19, face coverings must be worn by all visitors unless exempt. If you are exempt, please wear a badge or bring your exemption card with you.
We are asking visitors to comply with the additional safety measures we have put in place, as outlined below:
- Limited spaces: Prospective students should bring no more than two parents/carers with them to the event.
- Test: We encourage all prospective students and their parents/carers to take a Lateral Flow Test before attending. Please do not attend if the result is positive.
- Hands: Please sanitise your hands on entering the College and before entering a room. Sanitising stations are placed around the College.
- Face: Wear a face covering at all times (unless exempt).
- Space: Maintain a 2-metre distance from staff and other guests, wherever possible.
- Fresh Air: Please wear warm clothing as windows and doors will be open to increase the airflow in classrooms and communal areas.
If you or any member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate, please do not attend the event. You can rebook for our other events here >>> www.wilberforce.ac.uk/events.
We are continuing to monitor the local and national picture in relation to Covid-19 and will adjust arrangements for our event where needed to ensure the safety of our College Community and guests. Please visit our website ahead of any planned visit, to check for the latest updates.