Y11 Future Student Event 21 October: 5 pm - 7.30pm
We hope you enjoyed our virtual event.
The videos and Q&A sessions are now all available on catch-up.
Just click on the links below to get a taste of college life and find out what to expect when becoming a Wilberforce student in 2021.
• Why Wilberforce? watch our latest promotional video!
• Watch these five exclusive videos from our Faculty Heads to introduce their courses, additional opportunities for students, facilities and more:
- Arts and Humanities (art-related courses, English-related courses, History, RE, Sociology): Cathy Johnson
- Creative Digital (IT and Computing, Media and Film, Public Services): David Hastings
- Professional and Performance (Hair and Beauty, Health & Caring, Performing Arts, Sports): Mike Cook
- Social Sciences (Business and Economics, Criminology, Languages, Law, Psychology, Travel and Tourism): Steve Lawrence
- STEM (Engineering, Geography, Maths, Science): Ashley Howe
To allow you to secure your place for September, we are offering pre bookable interviews between 5-7.30pm. These are informal interviews where we chat with you to find out about your ambitions, your predicted GCSE grades, and help you choose the best courses to set you off on your career pathway. to book your interview click on the time slots below.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Wilberforce student for the 2021/22 academic year.