Here you will find all the information you need for the start of your journey to Wilberforce.
Enrolment takes places between Tuesday 31st August – Thursday 2nd September. If you have applied to Wilberforce you will have automatically been sent an enrolment pack detailing the date and time of your enrolment appointment.
If you are unable to attend your appointment date and/or time, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange an alternative. Please email@example.com
Places on some courses are extremely limited so it is vital you secure your place.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
When you come to enrol, you must bring the following documents with you:
- Your exam results, including exam slips and certification*.
- A completed Parental Communication and Consent Form.
- A completed BTEC Examination Entry form.
- If applicable, a completed application form for financial support (Vulnerable Group Bursary, Discretionary Bursary and Free Meals) along with any evidence outlined in the guidance.
* Not applicable for those students who studied with us last year or have been home educated.
Summer Prep Work
If you are a new student or starting on a new course in September, you are required to complete preparation and bridging work for each of your subjects. The work is available by clicking the button below. This is a vital part of your induction and you will need to hand the work in at your first lesson.
We will also keep in touch with you over the summer regarding information about your course via Teams; please ensure you download it to your devices. To Download please click HERE
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
The forms that need to be completed and brought to your enrolment appointment are as follows:
If you have any issues with downloading these documents, or in need of any other assistance, we can be contacted throughout the summer period by phone (01482 711688) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions