Wilberforce Sixth Form College was judged as a ‘Good’ provider in the 2018 short inspection.
This grade of Good reflects the hard work and dedication of the College’s colleagues and partners in providing outstanding outcomes, destinations, and experience.
We offer our students a varied curriculum that addresses local and national priorities, providing skills and enrichment opportunities that help our students gain employment as well as places on apprenticeships and at universities across the country.
Highlights from the 2018 short inspection report:
- Teachers raise students’ aspirations.
- A curriculum that responds well to local and national priorities. It provides excellent opportunities for students to develop the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful when they take their next steps.
- Students receive excellent careers advice and guidance from their tutors and specialist careers staff.
- Students rightly value the teaching they receive and enjoy their studies.
- Students have access to a wide range of enrichment and volunteering activities.
- Students feel safe in the college.