FEO NxGen events are delivered in schools and colleges by local entrepreneurs who volunteer their time to help inspire young people to think about self-employment as a career option. This is a career path that can reward hard work, resilience and determination.
What makes NxGen different?
- Inspires young people to take control of their futures
- Rebuilds confidence and develops resilience
- Opens the minds of the next generation
- Develops focus and motivation
- Encourages the right attitude to be successful whether employed or self employed
- Reinforces the importance of effective communication
What does NxGen cover?
Our FEO NxGen volunteers will arrive on the day and encourage students to work in groups and come up with a business idea that they will develop through the day building up to a presentation to be made in front of the other students and FEO members.
To aid them, FEO members deliver short presentations focused on key areas for business including: Attitude, People, Money and Marketing.
The students will then get time to work on their idea and build the concepts covered in the section into their final presentation.