• Students have access to a wide, rich set of experiences through the curriculum, tutorial and the upskilling programme.
• High expectations of behaviours and attitudes ensure all students develop a strong work ethic, resilience, and determination.
• Sustainable growth in student numbers that maintains a vibrant, interactive learning environment, in which students are highly challenged.
• A College environment with first class facilities, welcoming, accessible and a place enjoy being in.
• A curriculum that is aligned to local and national priorities that enables all students to progress to their chosen destinations.
• Students are equipped with the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to progress in education and employment – including proficiency in English and Mathematics.
• Students are educated and supported to make decisions that ensures their long-term health and well-being.
• A fully ambitious, challenging curriculum that provides students with first rate qualifications.
• Aspirational and stimulating teaching and learning that engages all students at all levels.
• Stretch and challenge of all groups of students to ensure that all reach their potential, and there are no significant gaps.
• A student support framework that proactively removes barriers to learning.